Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sweet Tooth

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?"  You may be wondering what that quote has to do with a sweet tooth, but it has a lot to do with it.  The quote was the Dove promises message on from the piece of chocolate that I ate a few minutes ago.  Not only does the chocolate taste good, it also provides little messages to think about...  I wonder what things I would do differently if I wasn't worried about failing.  Now maybe it's time to change those few things and attempt them, regardless of the outcome!  Thank you Dove Chocolate for the inspiration tonight!  And thank you Katie for sending me chocolate in the mail the other week!

My original post wasn't going to have anything to do with chocolate, but rather, my addiction to candy corn!  From my experience, people either really like or really dislike candy corn.  I am with those people who really like it.  It is nothing but sugar, but oh so good!  I only eat candy corn in the fall and try my hardest to hold off buying any of it until close to Halloween.  This year I didn't last too long.  I bought my first bag of the candy last month.  It was a rough month and how do I cope?  My sweet tooth, of course.  The bag of Brachs (the only kind I like) candy corn at the drug store looked very tempting and yummy.  Luckily it was just a small bag.  And what is better than candy corn?  Candy corn with peanuts! Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment