Have I mentioned before how much I love Fall?! I really enjoy all the four changing seasons but I think Fall is the best...(ask me again in the Spring though because my answer may change when the flowers start to bloom). There is so much beauty outside this time of year with the leaves changing colors and the crunching sounds of the leaves beneath your feet when going for a walk. We have been lucky to have such beautiful weather this late into October this year. It has been nice enough still for flip flops, which is always a good thing in my book! The weather forecast shows some cooler weather is on the way for the rest of the week, so it was nice to get outside this evening and enjoy the warmer weather before it's too late. Check out these photos and tell me what's not to like about Fall.
You can truly see God's work in all the beauty that surrounds us this time of year! Go out and take a walk and enjoy the beautiful Fall weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment