All of you that know me, know how much I enjoy reading the Pioneer Woman's blog everyday (sometimes multiple times a day)! Thanks to her blog, I've gotten a lot of yummy recipes, photography tips, read her love story, seen great pictures of cowboys and have learned about a lot of fun websites. Back in December, she posted about a website called Wild Olive Tees. They sell shirts with super cute designs and each shirt has a bible verse on the back. I like that the shirts have good messages on them without being overly preachy! When I bought a shirt back in December I had a hard time choosing just one... The other day, my second Wild Olive Tee purchase arrived in the mail and I love it! I took this picture to send to Mom to show her my new shirt, but decided I'd post it on my blog in case anyone else is looking for some super cute shirts. (Mom - hopefully you are reading this to see the picture!) They sell shirts for women, kids and adoption fundraisers. I absolutely love their shirts! If you are looking for a cute shirt for you or someone else, check out their website at www.wildolivetees.com (This isn't sponsored at all by Wild Olive Tees - I just really like their shirts!)Thursday, June 2, 2011
Super Cute Shirts!
All of you that know me, know how much I enjoy reading the Pioneer Woman's blog everyday (sometimes multiple times a day)! Thanks to her blog, I've gotten a lot of yummy recipes, photography tips, read her love story, seen great pictures of cowboys and have learned about a lot of fun websites. Back in December, she posted about a website called Wild Olive Tees. They sell shirts with super cute designs and each shirt has a bible verse on the back. I like that the shirts have good messages on them without being overly preachy! When I bought a shirt back in December I had a hard time choosing just one... The other day, my second Wild Olive Tee purchase arrived in the mail and I love it! I took this picture to send to Mom to show her my new shirt, but decided I'd post it on my blog in case anyone else is looking for some super cute shirts. (Mom - hopefully you are reading this to see the picture!) They sell shirts for women, kids and adoption fundraisers. I absolutely love their shirts! If you are looking for a cute shirt for you or someone else, check out their website at www.wildolivetees.com (This isn't sponsored at all by Wild Olive Tees - I just really like their shirts!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment