The weather has been perfect lately, which has made it fun to do Fall activities. It wouldn't be Fall without a trip to Schaake's Pumpkin Patch! We have made the pumpkin patch an annual outing; with this being my fourth year going. It was a beautiful day yesterday and the first weekend the pumpkin patch was open for the season. Normally we go later in the season, but after going yesterday, we know now the earlier in the season, the better. There are so many more pumpkins to choose from! It was hard just picking one...so...I picked three pumpkins for outside my door. I need to decorate the rest of my apartment for Fall now and it's also time for candy corn! Yum!
(Warning - Photo Overload! We just had too many cute photos not to share!)
The group and all our pumpkins
What a fun, Fall afternoon with great friends!
(I hope the squirrels in my apartment complex are better than the ones last year and stay away from my pumpkins!!)
I'm just now seeing all your new posts from while I was gone...next year you'll go to the pumpkin patch with your husband!:)
ReplyDelete