A couple weeks ago, the weather started to change and I got really excited for all things Fall...especially apple cider and donuts! When we went to the apple orchard the other week, it was a great orchard but not a cider mill; which meant no cider and donuts...(insert sad face!) I kept thinking about the trips to Uncle John's Cider Mill in college and the yummy cider from Quality Dairy back home. The craving for cider and donuts was not going away. I heard about the Louisburg Cider Mill in Louisburg, Kansas and thought that Saturday was a beautiful Fall day for a little road trip. I enjoyed a glass of apple cider and a warm apple cider donut...and of course, great company with Rose and Kristen. Have I mentioned before how much I like Fall?!
A fun afternoon with friends at the cider mill
I'm one happy girl...cider and donuts - Yum!
Rose enjoying a warm,
apple cider donut
Kristen and the cute country
store in the background
Jugs of apple cider to enjoy at home



No comments:
Post a Comment