This has been a wonderful and eventful weekend. It all started out Friday evening when I went to the Senior Prom! And I thought my prom going days were over. This senior prom was a little different though than the others I've been too. We were volunteering at the senior prom at the nursing home. It was so cute seeing the seniors come all dressed up. There were a few that spent most of the evening on the dance floor, while others just mingled. There was one older gentleman that could really bust a move and he was awarded Best Male Dancer. We even crowned a king and queen for the evening. Below is the prom king continuing to dance the night away...
I thought this photo fit perfectly for this week's photography challenge theme; Just for fun. Each Saturday, the new theme is posted along with a recap of the week before and ten photos are featured on the MCP Actions blog. My photo for the theme "Just for fun" was featured!! Check out the other photos featured this week on the MCP Actions blog and why not join in the fun of this 52 week challenge?! You can join at anytime!
MCP Project 52 - Week 13
Theme - Just for fun
No comments:
Post a Comment