It's been about a week since I last posted, but that's not because I didn't have any photos...I've just been lazy. This post will be a little bit of everything, starting with Thanksgiving. Mom and Dad were here for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful visit, with a yummy dinner. Dinner included four recipes from the Pioneer Woman, and they were great! Definitely will be making them again...especially the dreamy apple pie!
While Mom and Dad were visiting, we went to the Luminary Walk at the Overland Park Arboretum. It was a great way to get into the holiday mood, wandering through a mile of the arboretum lit with beautiful lights and luminaries. I think the Arboretum is one of Overland Park's greatest places to visit. The only thing that would have made the luminary walk better would have been a little dusting of snow on the ground. I can't believe I just wished for snow! But now that I've already seen the luminaries, I am not wishing for snow!!
Yesterday Team Awesome surfaced again at the 2nd Annual CCS Bowling Tournament. What started during a game of Bean Bags one summer, the name Team Awesome has also been used during the Mini Golf Tournament and Sand Volleyball. I am not a good bowler by any stretch of the imagination, but it was fun. I did get two strikes though! Woohoo!! But that didn't help me in the fact that I couldn't even break a hundred. The name Team Awesome didn't help me bowl any better, but we had an awesome team! :-)
Cute Polish Pottery!!
ReplyDeleteIs that Cranberry Chutney?! Please tell me it is!
ReplyDelete