Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Playing catch-up!

It's been about a week since my last blog post...don't worry, it's not because I was standing guard on the front porch against the squirrels. ha!  This blog post will be a mix of the past week so I can play catch-up on the week's events...

The "MSU Invasion" took Kansas City by storm last week!  Family and friends came from Texas, Michigan, Washington DC and California for the weekend to go to the MSU vs. Nebraska football game in Nebraska.  They all stayed the night at our house on Thursday and what great fun it was having them all here!  I had taken the day off on Friday to spend more time with them.  We had some yummy Oklahoma Joe's BBQ for lunch and I showed them all a few sights of Kansas City (Liberty Memorial and Union Station).  They then headed off to Nebraska for the football game.  I met up with them all for lunch on Sunday (more BBQ) before three of them headed to the airport.  It was so wonderful seeing them all!! 

The whole gang! Come back and visit anytime!

Siblings at Liberty Memorial! 
(Notice Jeff's cowboy boots)

Photography Theme - Shadows
MCP Project 52 - Week 43


While the "invasion" went to Nebraska for the football game, I went to a friend's wedding on Saturday.  Congratulations, Jen and Zach, on your marriage.  It was such a beautiful wedding!



This week's photography theme is 'muted tones' and I saw a great example of that when looking at all the leaves in my back yard...lots and lots of leaves.  I have noticed this year that the colors have not been very vibrant this, but rather very dull.  This weekend will be spent raking all the dull leaves...

MCP Project 52 - Week 44
Theme - Muted Tones

...and now you are all caught up on the photos from this week.  
Happy November! 




No comments:

Post a Comment