...that I didn't fully appreciate until now. One of those was never having to deal with the leaves in the Fall. Now don't get me wrong, I still love living in a house, but this afternoon, I was thinking that the trees in our yard/neighborhood that I once thought were very nice are now just a lot of work. With all these trees come a lot of leaves....lots and lots of leaves, to be exact! The back yard was completely covered in leaves and it couldn't go another day without some attention. This afternoon was spent out in the back yard...four hours and 24 full yard bags later, the back yard is fully raked. I can actually see the grass again! There are still a lot of leaves left in the trees, so this will not be the last time for raking leaves. I didn't realize how much of a workout raking leaves would be on my body. My poor body is tired and sore...a good night to just relax and watch "Anne of Green Gables"...love this movie!
A view of the backyard...covered in leaves
All done! Look - you can see the grass!
28 yard bags full of leaves (4 bags from yesterday
and 24 bags from today)



....makes me tired just looking at this! I bet you slept well last night!
ReplyDeleteAwwww...Anne of Green Gables! Now that is good medicine!!! Great way to end the day of hard work!
ReplyDelete