Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sweet Relief from the Summer Heat!

Summer is in full swing here and boy, oh boy, is it ever HOT!  The heat index is supposed to be 110 degrees today.  On these hot, humid days it is just so nice to stay inside in the air conditioned house.  Or...another way to beat the summer heat is with a pitcher of triple berry margaritas!!  They were so tasty!  (Thanks for the recipe, Susan!)  Rose and I spent a fun Saturday evening relaxing on our front deck drinking margaritas and watching the world go by in the neighborhood.  The hot weather didn't seem so bad with frozen margaritas.  The recipe made a lot of margaritas, so the good news is that we have some left in our freezer for another hot day!  Anyone want to join us next time?!




The photography theme for the week is "Sweet Relief"... so really, we spent the evening drinking margaritas for my photography project.  


MCP Project 52 - Week 28
Theme - Sweet Relief

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I think I figured out how to stalk you, I mean follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad you can stalk me now, Susan! :-)

    ReplyDelete