Monday, January 31, 2011

Somewhere In The Sun

Kenny Chesney sums it up nicely.... 

"Oh I wish I was there tonight on Jost Van Dyke
Sipping on some Foxy's Firewater rum
Or kickin' back with Ivan
With all my friends down in the islands
Wouldn't take much for me to up and run
To another life somewhere in the sun"  


With the winter blizzard warning in effect, I wish I was "somewhere in the sun!"  And this went well with this week's photography theme...muse.  With these pretty pink Spring looking flowers in my kitchen (Thanks, Kristen!) it has inspired me to keep a positive attitude that warmer weather is coming soon.  Pink flowers and flip flops = Spring!  


Project 52 - Week 5
Theme - Muse

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture! I'm sure spring is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's here soon too, Rose! Otherwise my toes might freeze wearing flip flops in this weather!

    ReplyDelete