Monday, February 6, 2012

Texas - My travel destination of choice!

In less than a years time, I have traveled to Texas already six times!  I think that makes Texas my travel destination of choice.  Maybe Texas tourism needs me to do a little promotion work for them!  I just returned from a long weekend visiting Tim.  As always, it was a great weekend!  I had asked Tim if he would make sure Mother Nature cooperated and had some warm weather for me and sure enough, it was warm and sunny for at least one day.  I got to wear my favorite clothing combination - jeans, a tank top and flip flops!  

Another bowling bet was made with Tim over the weekend (and lost by me).  However, my bowling game was much improved since the last time.  A fun weekend of bowling, watching Friday Night Lights, eating yummy food, hanging out with everyone, getting to see jets flying and just enjoying time with Tim! I'm already looking forward to my next trip!!

What a wonderful weekend with Tim!

I always eat so good whenever I visit Tim and this 
time was no different...yummy chicken parmesan 
dinner made by Tim's roommate, Mark!

Master baker, Tim, making Pioneer Woman
gooey, caramel, cinnamon rolls.  
They were so good!!

I bowled a 75! Woohoo! I wasn't able to catch up to
Tim's score of 157, but I was still impressed.

The best bowler of the night!

Spending a Friday night at the bowling alley.
We all went to the bowling alley on base
and had it all to ourselves - so fun!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new post. Love the picture of you and Tim! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, thanks for the running account. I am just back from the office back from the trip out west.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just seeing this myself...very fun! I guess Texas can be beautiful...it's WHO is there and not the landscape!

    ReplyDelete