Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012!  I can't believe how quickly this past year went and that we are already in 2012.  As you know, I participated in a photography project last year and had so much fun with it that I am going to participate in another 52 week photography project.  The first theme was so fitting with the start of the new year...resolutions.  I have two New Year's resolutions this year, which are to start swimming again and to create a budget.  This afternoon was my first day (of hopefully many) swimming.  It was harder than I remembered, but was a great workout.  Now it's time to get started on my budget...


Ellenburg Photography Project 52 - Week 1
Theme - Resolutions

Happy New Year, everyone!!




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing another Project 52. I looked forward to each new post! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your mom! Gives me something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete